The Loews Sapphire Falls Resort is within the Universal Orlando Resort complex, steps from two amazing theme parks, unique dining and entertainment all in one convenient location. Click HERE to view the Universal Orlando Resort complex map. The tropical island-themed hotel is 15 miles from the Orlando International Airport MCO, 12 miles from Walt Disney World and 12 miles from downtown Orlando.
The Orlando’s International Airport MCO is approximately 30 – 40 minutes from Loews Sapphire Falls Resort and its’ international route network makes Orlando increasingly accessible from anywhere in the world. There are 51 non-stop international destinations. Many car rental companies, buses and shuttle services operate from Orlando MCO and the city’s cruise terminal is connected too.
- Shuttle services depart from each baggage-claim area in the airport and make multiple stops. Prices vary per shuttle company.
- Taxis are approximately $40.00 – $60.00 USD each way.
- A private car service, Destination MCO, can be arranged through the concierge at +888-430-4999 and costs approximately $90.00 USD each way.
- Hertz rental car services maintains a desk at the Loews Sapphire Falls Resort. The desk is open seven days a week from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. Click HERE to reserve a car and more information on discounts. Car rental services are also available at the airport.
Airline Travel Discount
- United Airlines (discount ranges from 2% – 10%)
- US 50 States & Canada passengers: call your professional travel agency, book online via united.com or call United Reservations Meetings Desk at 800-426-1122 and provide the Z Code ZZZB and Agreement Code 850594. *United Airlines and travel agencies may charge an additional booking fee for reservations made over the phone.
- Passengers outside the US 50 States & Canada: call your professional travel agency, book online via united.com or email email@example.com and provide your preferred itinerary, agreement code and meeting Z code. Please allow 24 hours for email requests to be processed. *United Airlines and travel agents may charge an additional fee if you call or email to book reservation
- Travel agency bookings: To avoid debit memos and ensure tracking for United Meetings Rewards, the Z code must appear in the Tour Code box. Note: Do not add letters “IT” in the Tour Code box or any other information in the Tour Code box other than the Z code. *Travel agencies typically charge a booking fee which could result in increased cost for your ticket.
- Delta Airlines (discount ranges from 2% – 10%)
- Reservations and ticketing is available via www.delta.com and enter Meeting Code: NMQT6. Persons can also make reservation by calling our Delta Meeting Network Reservations at 800-328-1111. *Delta Airlines may charge an additional fee for reservations made over the phone.
Get the detailed driving directions here: Maps & Directions.
- Complimentary self-parking for all attendees.
- Overnight valet parking is $29.00 USD per vehicle, per day.
- Day guest valet parking is $34.00 USD per vehicle, per day.
Universal Complex Transportation
The property is located right on the grounds of Universal Orlando and all guest enjoy free on-site transportation to Universal theme parks and Universal City-Walk. You may choose from air-conditioned shuttle bus service, water taxis or walkways.
Transportation Travel Discount
- Lyft: First time users will receive $10 off of each of your first 2 trips. Download Lyft app on your mobile device and enter code: PARTHENONMGMT