The Loews Sapphire Falls Resort is within the Universal Orlando Resort complex, steps from two amazing theme parks, unique dining and entertainment all in one convenient location. Click HERE to view the Universal Orlando Resort complex map. The tropical island-themed hotel is 15 miles from the Orlando International Airport MCO, 12 miles from Walt Disney World and 12 miles from downtown Orlando.
The Orlando’s International Airport MCO is approximately 30 – 40 minutes from Loews Sapphire Falls Resort and its’ international route network makes Orlando increasingly accessible from anywhere in the world. There are 51 non-stop international destinations. Many car rental companies, buses and shuttle services operate from Orlando MCO and the city’s cruise terminal is connected too.
- Shuttle services depart from each baggage-claim area in the airport and make multiple stops. Prices vary per shuttle company.
- Taxis are approximately $40.00 – $60.00 USD each way.
- A private car service, Destination MCO, can be arranged through the concierge at +888-430-4999 and costs approximately $90.00 USD each way.
- Hertz rental car services maintains a desk at the Loews Sapphire Falls Resort. The desk is open seven days a week from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. Click HERE to reserve a car and more information on discounts. Car rental services are also available at the airport.
Get the detailed driving directions here: Maps & Directions.
- Complimentary self-parking for all attendees.
- Overnight valet parking is $29.00 USD per vehicle, per day.
- Day guest valet parking is $34.00 USD per vehicle, per day.
Universal Complex Transportation
The property is located right on the grounds of Universal Orlando and all guest enjoy free on-site transportation to Universal theme parks and Universal City-Walk. You may choose from air-conditioned shuttle bus service, water taxis or walkways.