CALL FOR LATE BREAKING ABSTRACTS!
If you were unable to submit prior to the original submission deadline, you have one more opportunity to present at the 2017 WCPG. We are looking for fast moving, energetic science to be considered for poster presentations. Everyone is welcome to submit, priority is given to young investigators.
- Late breaking abstracts should contain new information such as results that were not yet known by the original deadline. Late breaking abstracts are not an extension of the abstracts submission deadline.
- Presenting author must be the submitter.
- Presenting author is expected to attend the 2017 WCPG.
- Revisions to the abstract may be made until the deadline.
- Abstracts will not be eligible for the ECIP Award or ISPG Honorific Awards.
- Abstracts will not be published in the European Neuropsychology Journal.
The deadline for Late Breaking Abstracts is August 25, 2017. Click HERE to submit.