Welcome to Orlando, Florida!
Orlando, nicknamed “The City Beautiful” and the “Theme Park Capital of the World”, is located in Central Florida. As one of the world’s premier tourist destinations, Orlando’s famous attractions form the backbone of its tourism industry. The semi-tropical weather will be ideal in October and the beaches are in close driving distance. There are countless of attractions, to includes dozens of legendary theme parks, aquatic attractions and luxurious escapes.
Orlando offers unique experiences for every visitor to ensure an unforgettable vacation. Whether your time is spent at theme parks, on the golf course, local attractions, shopping, relaxing at spa, outdoor adventures or nightlife, Orlando has it all.
- The Walt Disney World Resort is home to:
- Universal Studios Florida
- Islands of Adventure
- Sea World Orlando
- Wet n’ Wild Orlando
- Kennedy Space Center
- Wild Florida Airboats & Gator Park
- The Mall at Millenia
- Orlando Premium Outlets – International Dr.
- Orlando Premium Outlets – Vineland Ave
- Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores
- The Florida Mall
- Town Center (boutiques and specialty shops)
Nightlife and Entertainment
- Blue Man Group at Universal Orlando Resort
- Cirque Du Soleil La Nouba
- Disney’s Boardwalk
- House of Blues Orlando
- ICEBAR Orlando
- Orlando Improv Comedy Club
- Universal CityWalk
- Disney Springs
Click HERE for more information on Orlando activities and purchasing tickets.