Thank you for attending the 2017 WCPG. Hotel reservations have closed.
Modern rooms come with flat-screen TVs, minifridges and free Wi-Fi. Upgraded rooms have lagoon or pool views, while suites add separate bedrooms, plus individual features such as balconies, wet bars, kids’ bedrooms and/or kitchenettes.
There are four themed restaurants and bars, plus a pool with waterfalls and slides. There’s also a playground and a gym. As a guest of the Loews Sapphire Falls Resort, benefits you may take advantage of include
- Early Park Admissionto The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™, one hour before the theme park opens.
- Complimentary water taxis and shuttle buses to and from both theme parks and CityWalk™, plus guided walking paths to make getting around the resort fast and easy so you can make the most of your time.
- Complimentary access to select live entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk® for the length of stay.
- Complimentary scheduled transportation to nearby Wet ‘n Wild® water park, SeaWorld®, and Aquatica™ (provided by Super Star Shuttle – boarding pass and reservations required).
- Universal Orlando character appearances with some of your favorite theme park characters.
For more information on the new Lowes Sapphire Falls Resort, please visit their website at: https://www.loewshotels.com/sapphire-falls-resort.